Add a Picture-in-Picture(PIP) video to your slides
- Navigate to the recording studio of your deck.
- Click "Video" on the Studio Tools toolbar.
- Click "Add Video Overlay".
- Select whether to record/upload a video, embed a video URL, or load a video from your Library.
- After adding your video, it will appear in the top right corner by default. You can change the size, location, and margin by clicking the green "Record Video Overlay" button again, or you can drag and drop the video to your desired location.
Tip: "Add Video Overlay" will allow you to record or upload a video, while "Embed Video Overlay" will allow you to embed a YouTube, Vimeo, or Vidyard link.