As an AirDeck TEAMS admin, you can set up an integration with Salesforce to automatically save viewer information.
- Click the "Settings" cog at the bottom left of the platform and navigate to the Integrations page.
- Toggle the status of the Salesforce integration to "on".
- Click "Continue" on the popup that appears.
- On the new page that opens, log in with the Salesforce account you want to sync with.
- Click "Allow" on the popup to give AirDeck access.
- The page will automatically close when successful, and a notification will appear in the platform confirming your sync.
Tip: Some details can be managed within the integration by clicking the pencil "Edit" icon on the Integrations page.