- From within your deck, click the "Survey" button on the Studio Tools bar.
- The Survey Builder will appear. Give your survey a name.
- Click "Add" on the type of question you want to ask.
- Type in your question, and add in answers if necessary. The response can also be made mandatory by toggling the "Make response mandatory" button to "On".
- When you're done, click "Add".
- Your question will appear in the builder on the right. More questions can be added to complete your survey. Questions can be rearranged by clicking and dragging the "Drag and drop" icon on the right side of each question.
- When you're finished creating your survey, click "Create Slide" on the bottom left of your screen to finalize the slide.
Tip: You can record or upload audio on your survey slide, just like a regular slide.