How to embed a YouTube/Vidyard/Vimeo video into your deck
Embed an existing video link into your presentation.
- Click "Video" on the top bar from within the recording studio of your deck, or click "Create video" while creating a new AirDeck.
- Select "Create Video Slide" to make your video a standalone slide, or "Add Video Overlay" to place your video on top of the existing slide.
- Select "Embed Video via Link".
- Ensure that the video has public access and paste the link to the video into the URL bar.
- Click "Embed Video".
- A preview will appear. If everything looks right, click the "Add" button to confirm the video and it will be added to your deck.