- Navigate to the recording studio of your deck.
- Click the button to toggle on "Laser Pointer" if you are recording the laser pointer after the audio/video.
Important Note: If you want to record the laser pointer during the audio/video recording, toggle it on first and then click record.
- The color and size of your pointer can be changed from here.
- After a brief countdown, the platform will begin recording your mouse movements. Clicking on the screen will register as a short click while holding down the mouse button will change the laser pointer into an open circle.
- When you're done, click "Stop", then "Save" if you're satisfied with the recording. If you want to try again, click the Trash button to delete your recording and start over.
Tip: The laser pointer can be toggled on and off during recording by pressing the "P" button on your keyboard.